Today’s project is a beaded trim bracelet. You can make this bracelet as a gift for your mom, for yourself, for prom or a nice evening out. It’s an easy way to accessorize in only a few minutes. The steps are really easy and you can use the same instructions to make matching headbands or belt also. Here’s the detail.
- 20.5 inches of black 5/8” double face satin ribbon
- 6 inches of Beaded trim item number 20230 (call 1-800-9-MJTRIM if you want this trim)
- Unique stitch glue
- Measuring tape
- Measure the ribbon and along the center, add glue along the six inches in the center.
- Slowly add the beaded trim on top of the glue.
- Leave it to dry and you’re done.
If you want to make a headband, you can use a longer ribbon and it’s the same instruction. The same instruction also applies to creating a belt. When it dries, you can tie it up and you’re done.