Halloween is right around the corner. Don’t have much time to find a costume? Well make your own by using jewels and trims here at M & J. Here is a jeweled and nail head in-crested mask. To make it more fun we added feathers on top. Its the best way to make your costume and really call it your own.
- 1/2 yard of Red of Turkey Feathered Trim, Style # 45222
- 1 pack of Nail heads Gold, Style#04618
- E6000 Glue, Style # 37777
- Swarvoski Crystals
- Create your own pattern by sticking the rhinestones where you desire.
- Gluing the nail heads is pretty simple, push the prongs behind the nail head inside.Then the put glue on the nail head and glue on to the mask.
- Take pieces of the feather trim and keep gluing pieces till the top of the mask is covered with feathers.
- If you wish, you can randomly glue rhinestones on to the feathers.