Finding your perfect shoe for your perfect wedding dress can be somewhat difficult. Your either have to have that special luck at finding the perfect shoes for the half the price of what there worth or you have to spend a fortune. So what better way to get those shoes than to do an easy DIY, by making your own shoe with Swarovski buttons. You can take a plain shoe and make it pop out. Here are some inspirations. We’ve bought a pair of inexpensive white shoes and dressed them up with beautiful Swarovski buttons.
- 2 Frosted Light Sapphire/ Silver button, 48L/30mm Style#19760
- 2 Crystal/Silver Button, 36 mm Style # 19838
- 2 Light Colorado Topaz Button, 48L/30mm Style# 40731
- 2 Montana/ Crystal Silver, 48L/ 30mm Style #19840
- Semi-Flush Cutter, Style # 44059 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- First use the flush cutter to cut the shanks of the buttons
- apply hot glue on the shoe and a little on the button and stick it on the shoe.
- wait for it to dry, move the button to see if its glued on there good.