Grace of Stripes and Sequins has impressed us yet again with her latest DIY. She used sequins from our store to create this oh-so-cute initial bag charm, and now we’re dying to make one for ourselves. Hop on over to Stripes and Sequins to see the full tutorial!
Minkette.com just shared this amazing headpiece tutorial – made completely out of M&J products! To keep that Coachella inspired style going for the rest of the summer head over to MJTrim.com and see the directions below.
- Gather your supplies. If you don’t have jump rings, you can remove a few links from a chain with pliers and use them as a substitute.
- Use the pliers to separate the chain into three separate pieces. Each piece should be about 10-12 inches, depending on how loose you want your headpiece to be.
- Attach one end of each chain together with a jump ring.
- Do the same thing with the other ends of each chain, so all three chains are connected on both ends.
- Use one more jump ring to attach a charm to one of the ends of the chains. Drape over your head and you are ready to keep that Coachella inspired style going all summer long!