We’re hearing the hop of the Easter Bunny just around the corner, and he’s inspired our latest DIY! This Easter we’re approaching DIYs differently. Why should eggs have all the fun, when the basket they come is just as inviting for DIY enthusiasts? We’re using grosgrain ribbon to add a little pastel pop to a basic basket.
What You’ll Need:
Small Woven Basket
Green Paper Basket Filler
1. Follow the horizontal weave of the basket with your grosgrain ribbon.
2. Switch between the polka dot and solid grosgrain.
3. Cut and glue the ends of the ribbon down once you’ve wrapped the basket once around.
4. Try to place the end of the ribbon underneath an opposing basket groove to hide edges.
5. Top it off with a big bow! We recommend using wired-edge ribbon because they’re malleable and great for making statement bows that hole their shape.