Now that the holidays are here, there are a lot of parties and family gatherings. The one thing I love to do is create an outfit or change a piece of garment to make it look more festive and make it look more me. Here is a belt I made out of rosettes. I know something like this will definitely get a lot of compliments. With a few easy steps, you can create your own.
- 1 piece of 9″ Rosettes on Trim , Grey Style# 43519
- 1/2 yard of 1 3/4” Rosettes on Trim , Black Style# 42696
- 1/2 yard pf 1 3/4” Rosettes on Trim, White Style# 42696
- 1 yard of 9mm Chromspun Trim, Grey Style # 02209
- Hook & Eye, Silver Style # 43923
- Hot Glue Gun, Style# 42007
- Take the small white rosette flower trim and cut three individual flowers. Take two of the flowers and create an overlapping affect on the side of the big Grey flower.
- Take small black rosette trim and cut two individual flowers. Glue a small black rosette on to the grey flower, glue it about two inches away from the white rosettes.
- Take the other white rosette and glue on top of the black rosette, creating a overlapping affect. Then take the other black rosette and create another overlapping affect by gluing it on top of the white rosette.
- Take the Grey chromspun ribbon and glue it behind the rosettes.
- Then sew the hook and eye on the end of the ribbon.