Chain and Pendant Necklace
Spring is almost here, and I’m ready for that sun to shine! Next season is all about piling on your mega-big iconic shaped pendants. Designers like Michele Scholnick, Lanvin, Baleciaga and Max Mara are all embracing this look into their collection. To get a head start, learn how to make this simple and beautiful gold chain necklace with two rare and unique pendants. In just 3 Easy Steps!
I got my inspiration from Gossip Girl, I just love the way they dress always very classy, and glamorous. I can definitely picture Serena wearing this with one of her many fabulous outfits!
- 1.5 yards of Gold Chain Style# 42106
- 1 Pendant Style# 88741039 (For exact one call 1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- 1 Pendant/Cameo Style# 887141039 (For exact one call 1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- Attach one pendant to one end of the chain.
- Attach second pendant to the other end of the chain
- Make a knot on desired location