Hi everyone. It has been a while since I last post an update on here. There’s a lot going on at M&J Trimming right now. If you have read Milton’s blog, then you probably already know that M&J has been pretty busy with the headband workshop held on Sundays. We’re also going to be hosting a rhinestone workshop on the 29th. It’s going to be fun because we have some guests from Swarovski teaching everyone different ways to apply rhinestones.
Speaking of rhinestones, today I made a rhinestone buckle bracelet. Headbands are currently in trend right now and the next big thing is creating your own bracelet. You can see my “DIY bracelet” in the image above. It only took me two minutes to make this stunning piece.
- 12 inches of 2.5mm suede flat cord
- 3 – Small rhinestone buckles with two insert loops holes on the back
- & Two minutes of your time! =)
- Simply loop the cord through the front of one side of the buckle and then out through the other side.
- Repeat the step above and adjust the buckle into the desired position.
- After that, you’re all done and ready to tie the bracelet on your wrist and go out in style!