M&J Trimming takes every step necessary to provide our customers with high quality trimmings and notions. However, if you feel the item you have ordered is not up to expectation, please call us at 1-800-9-MJTRIM and speak to a customer service representative to obtain your return authorization before taking the steps to returning any products.
If an item is defective, please contact us as soon as possible and we will replace the item. Please note that any defective items cannot be replaced after 30 days from your invoice date.
If an item appears to be missing from your package, it is recommended that you please take the following steps before contacting Customer Service:
- Check package thoroughly as items can shift under packaging materials during transit.
- Please verify that the items are not on backorder.
In order for M&J to ship you the missing item, it is necessary that you report the missing item to our Customer Service within 5 business days upon arrival of the order.
The following items CAN be returned or exchanged:
- Merchandise sold by the piece, excluding items listed below.
- Full rolls/put-ups/ and unopened packages
- Damaged goods
- Merchandise that was purchashed by the yard, over 10 yards (subject to a 30% restocking fee)
- Rhinestone trim over 10 feet (subject to a 30% restocking fee)
The following items CANNOT be returned or exchanged:
- Merchandised that was purchased by the yard, under 10 yards (i.e. ribbon, trim, lace, chains, etc)
- Specially ordered items
- Opened packages (i.e. rhinestones, setters, used glues cannot be returned or exchanged)
- Flower Pins
If you’re interested in exchanging your item, please note that it must be made within 14 days of the invoice date. Our Customer Service Representatives are on the line to assist you with the process of your exchange at 1-800-9-MJTRIM.
Making a Return
Note: Before taking the steps to returning any items, please call us at 1-800-9-MJTRIM ext 1377 and speak to our Customer Service Representative to obtain proper authorization.
If you’d like to make a return, you can do so by first contacting our Customer Service Representative within 30 days of the invoice date. However, please keep in mind that M&J Trimming is not responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged during transit. Therefore, we suggest packaging the return item with care as well as using a traceable carrier that can provide proof of delivery. In order to process your return, M&J Trimming must first receive the original item. Once your return has been received, we will issue a refund to your credit card for the value of the merchandise returned. Please note that M&J does not reimburse the original shipping and handling charge on your invoice unless the item was damaged or incorrect.
Ship All Returns To:
Attention: Web Returns Department
1008 Sixth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Status of Return:
As soon as the return has been received at M&J Trimming, we will credit the appropriate account within 7-14 days. You will then receive an email notifying that your return has been processed and the proper account is credited.
· Cut items over 10 yards
· Incorrect items
· Note: Cut items are subject to a 30% restocking fee