Do you enjoy jewelry making? If so, you’ll sure love this DIY project we “chained” up for all you to try out. This week’s DIY project is a gorgeous Floral Medallion Chain Belt. We took three of our favorite chains (do not hesitate to add more) and made this awesome chain belt that can be paired up with just about anything. Sometimes our outfits are missing a little pop, so a chain belt will definitely give you that pop it’s missing. Pair this belt with a shirt dress, a casual button down shirt, or a casual plain dress for best results!
- Measure your waist with the larger chain and remove any excess chain links.
2. Attach both jump rings to each end of chain, then attach clasp to one end.
3. Attach larger jump ring to the medallion.
4. Attach larger jump ring with medallion to the middle link of the larger chain.
5. Take a different style chain and cut a small portion of it evenly in half.
6. Attach jump ring onto one end of chain to attach to the medallion
7. Take a larger jump ring to attach to one end of chain
8. Attach to the larger chain a few links away from medallion.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 with a second different style chain in a longer portion. Repeat steps 5-9 on opposite side.
10. Take a third style chain and attach jump rings to both ends.
11. Attach to farther ends of larger chain. A few links away from the second chain.
12. Take a larger jump ring to attach the middle link of third chain onto the bottom middle of medallion.
13. Take a larger jump ring to hook all three chains onto the larger chain link.