I would like to share with you a quick and simple way to create your own edgy cuff. I used two of my favorite items to create this cuff, leather and nail heads.
- ¼ yard of 81503 Gun Metal/ Ivory (to order please call 1-800-9-mjtrim)
- one package of Spike Nailheads
- Sew on Snaps (439320) (to order please call 1-800-9MJTRIM
- Start by measuring your wris
- Take that measurement and add one inch
- On the back of the leather sew on one side of the snap ¼” from the edge. On the face side of the leather at the opposite end sew the other sides of your snaps ¼” from the edge.
- Apply your nail heads to the leather. Mark points to the back of the leather where you would like your nail heads to lie. Since the leather is thick you will need to use a Brisk-set Rhinestone Setter with nail head adapter to apply your nail heads. Be sure to use the correct adapter for the size nail head you use.