This leopard print bow belt is the perfect mix of girly and edgy – and it’s incredibly simple. And of course, all of the supplies are from M&J Trimming. Pair it with your favorite LBD and some red lipstick, and you’re good to go!
- elastic leopard print ribbon, cut so that it fits around your waist
- two metal rings/rectangles
- E6000 glue
- plastic bow closure
1. Pull the end of the ribbon through the metal ring. Apply some glue on the inside of the ribbon and fold it over itself.
2. Repeat Step 1 on the other end of the ribbon, so each side is attached to a metal ring.
3. Add a little glue to one of the metal rings and place it onto the back of the bow closure. Hold it in place while the glue dries.
4. All done! Just slide the other metal ring onto the back of the bow whenever you want to wear it!